Although it may look easy, parking lot striping is more complex and intricate than it appears. That’s why you need an experienced asphalt contractor to install a parking lot as well as the parking lot striping and traffic markings.
- We evaluate the total surface area that needs to be marked.v
- Assess any cracks or repairs that may be needed.
- Consider the city zoning or local ordinances; what are the requirements and capacity limitations for the number of parking and handicap spaces.
- Traffic flow logistics within the parking lot; entrances and exits, and the adjacent streets.
- Parking spot size and shape; is there is a preference for the layout of the lot?
- Business and traffic signage need. Install new signs such as company name or traffic signs – Stop/No Parking/Tow away zones/Handicap, etc.
We can install signs on buildings, concrete walls, UChannel posts with breakaways, concrete footings or even core drilled into the sidewalk.
Randazzo Linestriping will then create a parking lot striping plan to suit the needs of your business, shopping center, commercial property, school, church or other religious institutions. For schools, apartment complexes and churches, we also design playground/basketball court/tennis court layouts for new or unmarked areas or simply re-stripe your existing layouts for Hopscotch, 4 Square, Tic Tac Toe, Number Grids, Kickball, Race Tracks or any other game.
Call 908-237-2800 for a Free Estimate. We can schedule the visual inspection of your parking lot and our experienced representatives will explain your options.
Randazzo Line Striping
Residential and Commercial Asphalt Paving Repairs,
Maintenance and Line Striping
Serving the Flemington NJ,
Hunterdon, Somerset, Mercer, Bucks Counties, PA & surrounding areas.
NJ HIC # 13VH07859900 – PA HIC # PA106692