Sealcoating blacktop surfaces are important for increasing the longevity and look of your parking lot and driveway and will save you money in the long run.
Before our truck comes out to sealcoat your home or business’ driveway or parking, it is important that you:
- Clear your driveway of all vehicles (including trailers), children’s toys, pets, bicycles, lawn furniture, planters, garbage, trash cans and/or any other items.
- If the lawn adjacent to the driveway or parking lot looks overgrown, mow the lawn and trim any vegetation growing along the asphalt’s edge.
- Rinse/wash off the area 2-4 days before, if there is any chalk or fertilizer present on the driveway.
- Turn off your sprinkler/irrigation system at least 24 hours prior to the sealcoating job.
- Notify delivery truck drivers that your parking lot or driveway area will be inaccessible until the sealcoating job and process is complete. Reschedule or make alternative arrangements for deliveries.
- Check the weather forecast. If rain or snow is expected, we will not be able to do the work on the scheduled day. So, if you don’t hear from us first, please call to reschedule.
As a reminder: keep the newly sealed area free of vehicles, foot traffic, pets, and children, for at least 24 hours after job completion. Additionally, do not turn the sprinkler system back on for at least 24 hours after the sealcoating job is completed.
Other than the items mentioned above, we do not need you to clean or prepare the driveway or parking lot in any other way. When we arrive our crew will clean and prepare the designated areas.
Our team has the experience to provide you with the best quality service, including sealcoating, line striping, and crack sealing.
Residential and Commercial Asphalt Paving Repairs,
Maintenance and Line Striping
Serving the Flemington NJ,
Hunterdon, Somerset, Mercer, Bucks Counties, PA & Surrounding areas.
NJ HIC # 13VH07859900 – PA HIC # PA106692