- Seal coating alone is not sufficient in protecting your driveway and parking lot. Preventative maintenance and care should be considered in order to help keep them looking good and protecting your investment.
- Over time, alligator cracks and ruts may appear, but you cannot keep filling in the cracks as the driveways will become over sealed and in warmer weather, tires can stick to the crack filled area and pull the pavement out.
- In addition, significant cracking of the pavement underneath allows water into the base, which in turn accelerates cracking during the freeze/thaw times of the year.
- So you have to know when to sealcoat, fill cracks and ruts or when to have your parking lot or driveway repaved.
Randazzo Line Striping is a trusted, established contractor providing an array of professional commercial and residential pavement maintenance services.
- We use a professional commercial grade coal tar emulsion based sealer, which meets or exceeds the current ASTM, RP-355e and FAA specifications.
- Our sealer also contains 3 to 5 pounds of silica sand per gallon to ensure a very durable longer lasting application.
- The new nonskid surface is safe for children, pedestrians, and vehicles.
- View Sealcoating FAQs
Pavement Marking, Sealcoating, Crack Sealing
to Flemington NJ, Hunterdon, Somerset, Mercer, Bucks Counties, PA & surrounding areas.
Call us today 908-237-2800 for a free estimate.
NJ HIC # 13VH07859900 – PA HIC # PA106692