- Quality of work and expertise – How long have they been offering sealcoating as a service? Do they provide examples of their work? Is there a contingency plan for job interruptions due to weather or other unexpected issues? What about commercial properties such as parking lots; do they understand the importance of not negatively affecting your business flow and what plan do they have for allowing it to properly dry/cure? Will the work be done in stages or sections? Do they appear to be knowledgeable and answer questions to your satisfaction?
- References and reputation – Are reputable references provided upon request? Are they registered with the local Better Business Bureau; what is their rating? Check feedback on Yelp, Facebook, Google or other social media sites where former customers can post testimonials and reviews? What about their employees, are they well trained and reputable?
- Availability and accessibility – Will they be able to do the work when you want it done, in a timely manner? Customer service; can future questions or concerns be answered, should the need arise?
- Cleanliness – Do they clean up after themselves? If the work cannot be completed in one day, in what condition will the work area be left at days end?
- Insurance – Are they insured (and do they have a contractor’s license)? What happens if they get hurt on your property, damage your property or that of your neighbors’; who would be financially and/or legally responsible?
- Guarantees – Do they guarantee their work? What do they promise? Is it available in writing? If your driveway, parking lot or other area has cracks or other problems, did they discuss crack repair, replacement, or alternate strategies to improve your property that may prevent the sealcoating from working to expectation?
- Price comparison, coupons and discounts – Of course you work hard for your money and price is almost always a consideration; however, it shouldn’t be the only one. Like most things, it is not always indicative of value or quality and many contractors charge similar fees. Hiring a contractor purely based on whether or not they are the least expensive, may be a recipe for disaster without considering the preceding six points. If a sealcoating company’s fees are significantly lower or even higher, it can be cause for concern.
Randazzo Line Striping, Sealcoating & Crack Repairs
Whether it is a driveway at home or a business parking lot, you rely on it daily…That’s why sealcoating blacktop surfaces is important to increase the longevity and improve its look; saving you money in the long run. We have the experience and know how to provide you with the best quality service…
Call us today for an estimate on our reliable and professional service
Proudly serving in and around Hunterdon, Somerset and Bucks County including Flemington, Clinton, and Lambertville, NJ and New Hope, PA